Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Zipgrade and Five Below! #busedu

I know I've blogged about Zipgrade before, probably, but I found a $5 gadget at my local Five Below store that makes grading with Zipgrade and my cell phone so fast! This little clamp thing is genius!

Cell phone clamped to a chair for quick grading!

It gives a nice overview of results:


And item analysis by question:
So, I can see half the class got #6 correct or that 38% of them put B on #9. 

It's not free (well, it is if you don't use more than 100 scans per month) but it's only $6.99 a year. And, you can put in the answer key from your phone (literally, click the A, B, C, etc.). You print your answer sheet blanks (like Scantron) from your computer. I actually export my students from SIS (have to get Excel fancy and text to columns, etc., but it's fast) and put them in. It assigns them a number and you can even go to the classes and print ANSWER SHEETS already pre-populated with their username and number bubbled in. Isn't that awesome!?

Oh, that is was the first test for my new Web Design curriculum.. looks like they have some work to do! :)


1 comment: