Pages

Monday, August 8, 2016

Web Design Curriculum REVISED and READY! #busedu

Well, my last "big" revamp was in 2012, so this past year and summer I have worked hard to revise my Web Design 1 curriculum. I just finished it (school starts Thursday, so I guess it was time) and though it's a "beta" (I'm sure I will find some issues, typos, or a random file missing), I'm going to go ahead and share.

My goal will be to record some screencast demonstrations to go along with it AND to create online flashcards to go with each unit. But, I haven't got to that part yet. :)

So, feel free to take a look. The PDF of my book that I use in the class is in this Google Drive folder. And, the "data files" are in a zipped folder there, too.

Let me know how it works for you!

WEB DESIGN CURRICULUM - Coding/HTML/CSS/Online Photo Editors

**UPDATE:  8/4/17 Just put the 2017 updated "book" there now. There are also some additional non-book activities in the folder so feel free to look around at those. I fixed some typos that I noted in my book when I last used it, so I advise using the new book (page numbers are the same as 2016, but a few errors are fixed)

11 comments:

  1. Thank you Tonya! Your instructional materials are always excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work!! Thank you so very much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the awesome materials. Do you have anything for dreamweaver?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you looking for an all in one company that can handle Web Design Carmarthenshire, logo design, ecommerce design, graphic design, brochure and flyer design? Look no further than W3 Web Designs Ltd. We have the experience to create a professional presence and brand for your business or project. Over the last 10 years, W3 Web Designs have been offering web design in Wales, we have earned the respect and trust of more than 700 different clients.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you looking for an all in one company that can handle Web Design Swansea , logo design, ecommerce design, graphic design, brochure and flyer design? Look no further than W3 Web Designs Ltd. We have the experience to create a professional presence and brand for your business or project. Over the last 10 years, W3 Web Designs have been offering web design in Wales, we have earned the respect and trust of more than 700 different clients.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there, I came across your website through Bing while seeking a comparable subject, your web site showed up, it appears great. We've saved to be able to this favoritesLed High Bay Lights ,High Bay Led Lighting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Web design Los Angeles
    Wonderful cases. Extraordinary article. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this data.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miami Web Design
    I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site

    ReplyDelete