Pages

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Typing Practice... for Web Design! #busedu

Today, while looking for a typing racing game for my early finishers in Computer Apps (which, btw, they can add friends on and race friends when it shows they are online), I ran across this interesting Google integrated login typing site called SpeedCoder. If you teach a coding, programming, or web design class, it has various languages:


So, they are typing code! I am much slower (50 wpm) at typing codes!

Another cool thing is you can paste in code (Upload Custom Code) and then type your own code as practice. So, they could be typing code from an activity they already did in class to reinforce their knowledge (or an excerpt you provide on your website or a Google doc that they can paste in). Check it out!


17 comments:

  1. Practicing for the web designing with coding for the learning of basics which is really informative and interesting. Thank you so much. best infotech company in coimbatore | kovai e solutions

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. s this interesting Google integrated login typing site called SpeedCoder. If you teach a coding, programming, or web design class, it has various languages: website maintenance services

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent information with unique content and it is very useful to know about the information based on blogs . Web Design Bangalore | Website Designing Company Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing such a great information..Its really nice and informative..
    Web development in Toronto
    Web development in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a great sharing me...I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. I enjoyed every little bit part of it Granite Benchtops Sydney,Marble Slabs Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciate this post and I like this very much. I am waiting for new post here and please keep it up in future.Web Development Sydney, ecommerce website design sydney

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really appreciate this post and I like this very much. I am waiting for new post here and please keep it up in future.
    Web Development Sydney,Graphic Design Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject.
    web development namibia

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. Web Designing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!.. design agencies

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for sharing this information this is really helpful. Hope you add more in future also

    ReplyDelete
  13. this seems to have happened with the Tea Party. But there is no place for these people to go.

    Digi Tech Tricks

    ReplyDelete