Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

LEGO Movie Posters UPDATE **check 'em out! #busedu #legos

So, last month, I made a post about my new idea for a Lego movie poster. You can read it here, including how I scored it and the examples.

But, I'm so proud of my students and they allow me to share, so I wanted to share a few of my faves. Can I just say again how excited I am to really be able to "see" that they mastered using masks and adjustment layers by having them submit these with screenshots on a Google Slides project?

Anyway, take a look!

Back to the Future









Indiana Jones




5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. his is really fascinating, You are a very professional blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and sit up for searching for more of your great post.website designing company in gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adamclick.com - Online Shopping India - Buy mobiles, mobile parts, laptops, cameras, books, watches, apparel, shoes and e-Gift Cards, t-shirt, shirts, kids wear, kurti, legging are available with Free Shipping & Cash on Delivery Available.
    Online Shopping site in India - Adamclick.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete