Pages

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Spreadsheet humor? Kind of... #busedu #excel


As I had surgery yesterday, I began my "few weeks leave" for recovery today and (naturally) am sitting here on my laptop looking for business teacher fun... don't worry, I'll switch to Netflix later.

Anyway, I ran across (brace yourself) a stand-up comedy routine about SPREADSHEETS! Okay, it's probably not the most hilarious thing ever, but this time of year, sometimes we do have students out for testing or lots of students out for field trips and it's nice to have a few "somewhat related" activities for those days. Perhaps this could be one. Let's face it, there aren't many "movies" that you can watch in Microsoft Office class (oh to be a science or social studies teacher, right?).

Check out Matt Parker's video (he loves math)--



In his YouTube description, he has a neat little application where you can upload an image and it will convert your photo into a spreadsheet. Here's mine: (goes all the way over to column DW!)


Yes, he turns the word SELFIE into EXCEL-FIE. :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment