Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Responsive Web Design thoughts... and fun first week thing! #busedu

In my Web Design 2 class this semester, I've decided to just totally redo the curriculum. As I shared the other day with a link I posted, I am done with Flash. And, I need to refocus and teach more about preparing sites for mobile use and responsive web design. So, I've been learning.

But, I wanted something fun to do as we introduce this topic and ran across this neat little web quiz:
WHICH POPULAR WEB DESIGN TREND ARE YOU?

It's a "fun" thing that has you answer 10 questions and then pegs you into a certain category. I love it! I got Flat Design by the way (oh, man). Not sure what all of the choices are, but presumably fixed (glad I wasn't that one) and responsive have to be on there.

Then, I will be able to lead into those various types of design techniques. I'm actually pretty pumped!

Oh, and here's my explanation for my flat design personality... lol:
"Just like Flat Design, you are practical and straightforward. You tell it like it is, no sugar coating, no bells and whistles. Though sensitive ears may find you blunt and outspoken, most people will appreciate your bold voice of reason. Your cool confidence impresses those around you, and your drama-free attitude puts people at ease. You are content to spend your leisure time just shootin' the breeze with friends."

Pretty. Much. On. Point.

10 comments:

  1. We are a modern web design and marketing firm located in NJ. Our focus is setting you up with a website that turns visitors into leads. We look forward to hearing from you.
    http://www.innovativewebconsulting.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The main thing which i like about web designing is that it needs creativity and we need to work differently acccording to our clients need this needs a creativity and innovation.
    web designing course in chennai|web designing training in chennai|FITA Velachery Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are willing to develop a website but you dont know web development or coding then relax wordpress CMS platform is just for you. Where you can create website all by yourself.
    wordpress training in chennai | Wordpress course in chennai | FITA Academy reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a rapid prototyping and collaboration tool exclusively developed for building mobile apps. Web Design Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog..Responsive web design is the practice of building a website suitable to work on every device and every screen size, no matter how large or small, mobile or desktop. mobile app development company jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciate your post, and you explain each and every point very well. Thanks for sharing this information aboutBest Web Design Agency in USA . And I’ll love to read your next post too.

    ReplyDelete