Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Fun Multimedia Video Project! #busedu #multimedia

I decided to come up with something a little different this year as the final project in Multimedia, so this is it. I watched several videos to get ideas (you'll see those links on the scoring guide), but none of them met all the competencies I wanted covered. Thus, this Personal Narrative Project was born.

They had three different theme options-- movie review, DIY video, or "Surviving High School" narrative video.

Here's my example Movie Review:

And here's the scoring guide we used. So far, they seem to be enjoying it, but I'll know more in about a week! This semester went by so quickly!
http://classjump.com/s/skinner/documents/Personal_Narrative_Cutaway_Project_5943.pdf


3 comments:

  1. Great idea. Thank you for sharing! You are a great educator. I hope you continue to post your thoughts in the MO listserv. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance you can update this with a new link to the scoring guide since classjump.com is no longer functioning? I love your projects and can't wait to incorporate more of them into my curriculum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved your site layout and especially the way you wrote everything. I must say that you keep posting this type of information.
    the mp3 juice

    ReplyDelete